Easy Steps to Quickly Save a YouTube Video to your Computer
Having downloaded videos on your computer at home or at work is an excellent way to have all your loved songs just one click away no matter where your steps take you. Whether you need to have some educational videos with you to entertain your kid on a long plane ride or simply want quick access to your preferred videos on the go, copying YouTube videos is an easy process with MP3Studio. So how do you save a video to your computer?
Use the MP3Studio App to Save a Video from the World's Biggest Videos Website to your Computer
With the MP3Studio app, saving all the videos you desire from YouTube has never been easier, as you are not required to install anything on your machine, and you can also opt for anyone of multiple formats for your files. You can thus play the videos on any device you want, even if you find yourself without connection.
What are the Five Steps you should be Ready to Follow to Save a YouTube Video to your Computer?
Follow the steps detailed under this paragraph to download any video from YouTube so you can play it on a laptop, PC, phone or tablet even offline.
- Step 1. Time to copy / paste the URL link of the video you have your eyes on Begin by copying the URL of the specific audio- visual file you would like to have ready to watch at any time.Simply copy the entire link that you see in the top part of the browser when you're on YouTube, in the filed called address bar. Click on the Ctrl+C key combination on a PC.
- Step 2. Next, go to the MP3Studio converter website and paste the address you have just copied by hitting Ctrl+V.
- Step 3. Decide on the file format you want your downloaded file to be in. You can opt for multiple formats to suit your needs, with popular options being MPEG4, MP4, MP3 and WMV.
- Step 4. Click on the "Convert" button and then all you have to do is wait for the video to be ready for offline enjoyment.
- Step 5. When the download is ready, save the clip with a click of a button and enjoy watching it any time you want.
That's all! You can immediately watch your videos on the go, whether you are on a train, at the gym, or on a break at work.